12 April, 2010

A few more bits have arrived.



Been waiting for these for a while, so it was great to see everything turn up. I have bought a set of Gibson Burstbucker PAF's with nickel finish and a pre-wired kit to be installed later.

Here are a few shots of the harness. All genuine stuff.





Wiring has never been my strong point, but even I can't mess this up can I? I mean, it is almost done for me. All I have to do is connect a few wires following the diagram that came with it.

All of the above items were bought from Ebay following hours of searching and decisions. The kit I have bought will create a sound close enough to what I am trying to achieve and be suitable for the type of guitar I am making. There are lots and lots of other types of kit I could have bought which would have been perfectly fine, but I set myself a challenge to make this as perfect as possible and I'm sticking with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment